parakletos

Sunday, October 15, 2006

*smile* this little thought overwhelmed me at Jurong East one particular saturday..where life's hectic schedules affected me naught to the point i had to think of what to do..

"I stood on the mrt platform,
Not knowing where I'd go or would have gone.
And then looking at the waiting throng
Suddenly it hit me-as simple as ABC, more beautiful than a song
What all of us thirst for so strong
That His love showering down, keeping no account of wrong,
Has never stopped watching over each precious rebelling creation all along.
My heart soared, my spirit burst forth in glorious form,
Shaped by the truth and power of His love and grace-the very might of our Lord!"

Indeed ne...i do feel deliciously gloriously pampered :):) i just love loving my Father :) And i intend to fall much deeper, deeper in love...I'm not done yet :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home