parakletos

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

200 pounds beauty (=

hahaha just watched "200 pounds beauty" today..the magic of korean plots will never cease to enthrall me in spite of the "2 girls one guy, evil people all around" or the "2 girls 2 guys in a square" typical scenarios..cried buckets (as with almost all korean shows *Rawwwrrr!!*) as with her awkward hilarity (and BEAUTY!!!) waaahaahaa..

But the true magic at the end of the day boils down to a couple of simple lines:

Perseverance in spite of crappy situations. Happy endings. If the endings are tragic..then the process was beautiful. Evil peeps get their just desserts.

Which I must say, might just be the same plot as with any fairytale..but with the tears cascading down my few pounds cheeks..drives peeps into a dream and notion that life really is tough..but at the end, it really could be worth it..

(= hahaha but yesh..shan't spoil it but everyone should watch it!! i loved the ending..which went back to my favourite song that the female lead sang : <>(hahah me and my obsession with pretty climaxy songs)

Star
"The wind knocks on the window
Over the room as small as me
Twinkling stars so beautiful
Filling the room with love

Crawling to me like a dream
My little star up high
Dazzling my eyes
Shining gently
Falling on my shoulders

Don't be sad anymore
Holding my hands tightly
Carressing my wound
It embraces me warmly
Too hurt for my legs to walk
Eyes so blurry with tears
Before love
Never meant for me
I will keep on smiling
Dear moments with you
Buried deep in my heart
Like those stars embroidered in my eyes
I will love you forever"



check it out at 8:30! (hahaha won't give the ending in which it was sung again cause it's a spoiler (;)

haha rather disjointed the lyrics..but bleahs i'm a sucker for great ballads(and childlikeness) that woo the heart, segments in a song that cause your heart to skip its beat, carry me upon its waves of tenderness and vulnerability and yet strength and courage..(and of course the climax muaaahaaha) it's songs that speak of a greater story behind its tune, wheeling u over with the blast of instrumentals that leave a dazzling impression and painting a greater picture to one's heartsong..

i liiiikkkkeee manymanies!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home